Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

09. - 31.Mai * "Rockdale" English - Collage *


My School-Class




* THANK YOU *

I have had a lovely time with you. I have learned a lot from all of you about your different cultures / countries and now it seems I feel closer to these countries.

You are doing a lot re: "crossing the bridge" for your new life. I wish you and your families all the best for a start in Australia. I am already missing you and see forward to hear from someone of you some time in the future.

Joe & Mary, thanks a lot for teaching me.

...... Thanks a lot * Peter *

Daniel the Director


Comments:
Hey Peter!Bruni und Fredi wünschen Dir eine supergeile Zeit in Singapur.Freuen uns auf jede Nachricht von Dir.Viel Spass.Bis bald.FF und BT
 
Sitzen hier bei Marions Geburtstag
und schauen Deine Bilder an.
Super Tripp!
Grüße aus Ronnenberg von den 4M´s und
Steffi,Rolf und Jendrik
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?